[slime-devel] slime-filename-translations xemacs-compatability

Nathan Bird nathan at acceleration.net
Mon Apr 3 00:28:21 UTC 2006

* slime.el (slime-find-filename-translators): use assoc* instead of
assoc-default. assoc* is out of cl-seq which is in both x and gnu emacs
(slime-filename-translations): added a default identity mapping for the
system-name as reported by elisp.

Once I fixed the assoc*, I started getting errors when developing entirely
locally that it couldn't find a translation for "NATHAN", which is my
machine-instance (inventive name isn't it?) correctly reported by ACL.
Fix: add a translation for the system-name as reported by the host emacs
that just uses identity.

Attached is a diff (filename-translation-compat.diff) to just the slime.el,
since I have a separate patch outstanding that also hits the changelog.

There is also a diff (nathanbird-4-2-06.diff) that encompasses this change
and the previous one entitled "swank-source-files defaults".

If you need me to resend this patch once you have committed the previous
patch or with some other parameters just let me know.

Man, I really like darcs :-)

Nathan Bird