[slime-devel] Re: problem with slime in latest cvs

Matthew D Swank akopa at charter.net
Mon Sep 19 01:39:49 UTC 2005

Wolfgang Jenkner wrote:

> I think the definition of `block' was not available at macro expansion
> time.  Please try again with rev. 1.4 of bridge.el and make sure that
> no old bridge.elc gets loaded.
>
> Wolfgang

Rather confusingly (for me), I was making changes to the gentoo package
at the same time this fix was committed.  At first I thought it was a
gentoo problem that I fixed (even though that doesn't really make any
sense, since the minimal packaging gentoo does for slime cvs doesn't
touch any of the elisp code).  However, I have confirmed that the
changes to bridge.el fixed things quite nicely. So thank you very much.

Matt
(perhaps I should sleep)