[slime-devel] Re: SLIME48: a Swank back end in Scheme48

GP lisper spambait at CloudDancer.com
Fri Sep 16 22:18:31 UTC 2005

On Fri, 16 Sep 2005 13:14:07 +0200, <heller at common-lisp.net> wrote:

> If you want to add your code to our CVS repo, it should be clear that
> Scheme is only a second class citizen here, and that we have limited
> motivation to make/keep the protocol working with the Scheme server.

It's mere presence in the CVS will upgrade it.

People will join this mailing list asking for support, then object to
"second-class" publically. It's already starting...

Lots of code has had secondary repositories for special features in
the past.  Is Scheme so poor that it has no where else to go?

--
Special variables ride the short bus.