[slime-devel] disconnect after errors with openmcl

Otto Diesenbacher diesenbacher at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 20:13:27 UTC 2005

Hi,

I have an error, when trying to evaluate any non-existent or wrong expression
in the slime-repl running openmcl 14.3. After quiting the error-message I
lose the connection and have to restart slime.

The last lines in the *Message* buffer:

error in process filter: slime-process-available-input: Wrong type argument: listp, S
error in process filter: Wrong type argument: listp, S
net-read error: (cl-assertion-failed (plusp length))
Lisp connection closed unexpectedly: deleted

my emacs:
(version)
"GNU Emacs 22.0.50.1 (powerpc-apple-darwin8.2.0)
 of 2005-08-06 on quartet.local"

slime is the last CVS-version

btw.: with sbcl and clisp I haven't any problem.

As I just startet learning lisp - I hope my descriptions are specific
enough :)

Thanks for any help in advance!

      otto