[slime-devel] reverting to previous version helps w/ my previous note re. present.lisp / slime.el interaction

Sundar Narasimhan sundar at itasoftware.com
Mon Sep 12 22:38:06 UTC 2005

Hi, If I revert to what appears to be the previous version.. of
present.lisp

(defmethod menu-choices-for-presentation (ob)
  (declare (ignore ob))
  (list
   (list "Inspect" (lambda(choice object id) (declare (ignore choice
object))
              `(slime-inspect-presented-object ',id)))
   (list "Describe" (lambda(choice object id) (declare (ignore id choice))
               (describe object)
               nil))
   (list "Copy to input" (lambda(choice object id) (declare (ignore
choice object id))
              `(slime-copy-presentation-at-point event)))))

along with a version of slime.el that does not define this on the
(x)emacs side, seems to fix the problem I mentioned in my last message.

If you have tracing on etc, clicking right still scrolls the window in a
somewhat counter-intuitive way, but .. at least it does the right thing
as one would expect.

-Sundar