[slime-devel] Color-Theme vs Slime

David Steuber david at david-steuber.com
Wed Sep 7 00:56:23 UTC 2005

On Sep 6, 2005, at 7:36 PM, Jeff Cunningham wrote:

> I get the same error message if I try to launch color-themes from the
> tools menu, but it works fine when I do M-x color-theme-xxx , and it
> autocompletes on the themes available, so I've just been doing it that
> way.
>
> I find some of those themes extremely useful for complicated code work.

Same here.  I didn't even notice there was a tool bar thing or I would
have mentioned this earlier.

My .emacs has

(require 'slime)
;; Colors (syntax highlighting)
(global-font-lock-mode t) ; some people hate this
(require 'color-theme)
(color-theme-clarity) ; I like this a bit better than dark-laptop, I
think.

I am too lazy to setup colors myself, so color-theme.el is nice to have.