[slime-devel] Re: Corman support in latest slime CVS

Luke J Crook luke at balooga.com
Fri Oct 21 18:01:26 UTC 2005

Espen Wiborg <ewiborg <at> common-lisp.net> writes:

> I've added stubs for machine-type and machine-version to that file.

Thanks Espen, that mostly did the trick. However 'M-x slime' is not able to
connect to the corman image; it halts here:

;;; Warning: These Swank interfaces are unimplemented:
 (ACTIVATE-STEPPING ADD-FD-HANDLER ADD-SIGIO-HANDLER CALLS-WHO DISASSEMBLE-FRAME
INTERRUPT-THREAD LIST-CALLEES LIST-CALLERS PROFILE PROFILE-PACKAGE
PROFILE-REPORT PROFILE-RESET PROFILED-FUNCTIONS REMOVE-FD-HANDLERS
REMOVE-SIGIO-HANDLERS RESTART-FRAME RETURN-FROM-FRAME SLDB-BREAK-AT-START
SLDB-BREAK-ON-RETURN TOGGLE-TRACE UNPROFILE WHO-BINDS WHO-CALLS WHO-MACROEXPANDS
WHO-REFERENCES WHO-SETS WHO-SPECIALIZES)
20
<<<

Slime works when I enter (swank:create-server) in the Corman console and then
enter 'M-x slime-connect' in emacs.

Thanks,
-Luke