[slime-devel] Re: Error on #<STANDARD-GENERIC-FUNCTION SWANK-BACKEND:SPAWN (0)>

Christophe Rhodes csr21 at cam.ac.uk
Wed Oct 19 08:21:13 UTC 2005

Nicholas Ochiel <nochiel at gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
> I'm not sure if this mail got through the first time.

It got through.  You can check the archives of this list in multiple
places, for instance at
<http://common-lisp.net/pipermail/slime-devel> or
<http://news.gmane.org/gmane.lisp.slime.devel>.

> Is there
> anyone who can help me with my problem?

Try rm -rf ~/.slime/fasl/sbcl*; then, if it doesn't work the next time
you start slime, that's the output we're interested in.  Your output
would seem to suggest that, though slime thinks everything is
compiled, something went wrong during the compilation: some interfaces
are claimed to be undefined when the source defines them
unconditionally.

Cheers,

Christophe