[slime-devel] Scieneer Common Lisp support available.

Helmut Eller heller at common-lisp.net
Thu Oct 13 20:36:45 UTC 2005

* Douglas Crosher [2005-10-13 06:05+0200] writes:

> Hello,
>
> SLIME support has been written for Scieneer Common Lisp.  There are just a
> few patches but a new file 'swank-scl.lisp' is required and is perhaps a
> little too large to email here.  If someone is prepared to commit the changes
> or allow access to the CVS source then please let me know.

I asked the common-lisp.net gods to give you CVS permissions.  They
will need your public PGP key and will then send you the password with
an encrypted email.

Please add all needed files and changes for Scieneer.  Also have a
look at the HACKING file which briefly describes our development
style.  The short version is: feel free to commit everything what
makes sense and don't be touchy if somebody rewrites your code.