[slime-devel] Persistent REPL history

Helmut Eller heller at common-lisp.net
Tue Oct 11 21:17:03 UTC 2005

* Stefan Kamphausen [2005-09-27 14:01+0200] writes:

> If you are interested in using this code in -say- slime.el I'll pass
> copyright to you (as I state in the header of the attached file). If you
> prefer to receive a patch to slime.el I can do that, too.  Just tell me.

Thanks for the work.

I merged this in with only minor changes:

 - the history is saved loaded and saved at automatically, i.e. when
   the REPL mode is activated resp. a REPL buffer gets killed or when
   Emacs exits.

 - we remove any text properties before saving, because XEmacs can't
   read them

 - changed the default filename to ~/.slime-history.eld