[slime-devel] loopback interface

Robert Brown robert.brown at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 16:34:19 UTC 2005

Thanks very much to all who answered my questions. The ssh tunnelling does
work. Earlier, it was failing for me, but the cause must have been something
else.

I think everyone misinterpreted my second question, however. The server that
runs
swank does not have any files on it. I suppose I could use tramp to write a
file to
the server host, and then load it with a separate Lisp command. I was
thinking there
might be a Slime command that takes a local file, ships it over to the swank
machine
and then makes the Lisp there compile or load it.

Thanks again.

bob