[slime-devel] Re: For presentation fans

R. Mattes rm at mh-freiburg.de
Fri May 20 23:13:48 UTC 2005

On Fri, 20 May 2005 21:23:36 +0200, Luke Gorrie wrote:

> Alan Ruttenberg <alanr-l at mumble.net> writes:
>
>> I have committed some changes that I'm a little insecure about, so
>> there is a bit of a hurdle to use them. Feedback desired.
>
> At first glance this looks totally ultra-cool :-) I often wondered if
> we would end up at this point one day.
>
> For now I have just hacked the code a bit to disable the feature on
> XEmacs (because it's not portable to there currently) and some
> 80-column'ification (sorry but it fits better with the rest :-)
>
> Cheers,
> Luke

Hmm, since this latest update i get the following:

existing result (number -17).
   [Condition of type SIMPLE-ERROR]

Restarts:
  0: [ABORT] Abort handling SLIME request.
  1: [ABORT] Exit debugger, returning to top level.

Backtrace:
  0: (SWANK:GET-REPL-RESULT -17)
  1: (SB-INT:EVAL-IN-LEXENV (SWANK:GET-REPL-RESULT -17) #<NULL-LEXENV>)
  2: (SB-IMPL::READ-MAYBE-NOTHING #<SB-IMPL::STRING-INPUT-STREAM {409BDA81}> #\#)

 Cheers Ralf Mattes