[slime-devel] Re: emacs build complains about slime

GP lisper spambait at CloudDancer.com
Mon May 16 18:42:18 UTC 2005

On Mon, 16 May 2005 11:44:33 +0200, <edi at agharta.de> wrote:
> On Mon, 16 May 2005 01:44:56 -0700, GP lisper <spambait at CloudDancer.com> wrote:
> If you can't get SLIME to work on Windows let the list know, maybe we
> can help.  I'm using SLIME with the Win32 versions of LispWorks and
> AllegroCL and it works fine for me.

I think the best help would be to update the documentation for the
Windows special cases.  I finally got AllegroCL working about the same
time as I sent the above, so I'm only missing Corman and ECL.

--
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly fine.