[slime-devel] Load-system produces multiple identical compiler notes when invoked several times

Ignas Mikalajunas ignas.mikalajunas at gmail.com
Tue May 10 12:54:40 UTC 2005

  I have managed to track the problem to slime-remove-old-overlays
which clears overlays only in the current buffer. I know that it is
supposed to do that, yet when using load-system, i am geting a lot of
duplicate notes in the buffers that contain other files from the same
system.
  Is there a way to hook into the system being compiled and clear the
notes for all the files that are recompiled or even all the files that
belong to the given system. I could not find an obvious way of
accomplishing such a task myself :(
   Ignas Mikalajūnas