[slime-devel] Jump to source code

hww hww at inbox.ru
Thu Mar 17 17:20:44 UTC 2005

I think that jumping to source code from error message of compiler and
interpretetor is very important feature.

I use slime with 'sbcl'  and created the file 'test.l" with code:

(+ 1 2)
(+ 3 "4")

The last line has an error

Next I do (in emacs)

M-x slime
CL-USER>(load "test.l")

Course emacs teels me abou error.  Then via debugging frame and commands
'M-n',  'M-p'    or  'v'  I can position to source code for
the all frames. But no way to point at the 'test.l' file.

Why?

Or how i can from eror message jump to position of this error in a
source code?

BTW. I checked also 'lisp' and 'clisp' - same result!