[slime-devel] How to pretty-print debugger frames

Helmut Eller e9626484 at stud3.tuwien.ac.at
Sun Mar 6 18:59:11 UTC 2005

Paolo Amoroso <amoroso at mclink.it> writes:

> In past versions of SLIME, it was possible to make SLDB pretty-print
> debugger frames by setting SWANK:*SLDB-PRINT-PRETTY* or
> SWANK:*SLDB-PPRINT-FRAMES* to T.  What is the current way of doing
> that?

 (setf (cdr (assoc '*print-pretty* swank:*sldb-printer-bindings*)) t)

*sldb-printer-bindings* is an alist of variable bindings used in the
debugger.  The variables are bound with PROGV.  The new scheme has the
advantage that you can add or remove new variables and that we only
need to export a single symbol from the swank package.