[slime-devel] Re: which version of slime with which version of sbcl?

GP lisper spambait at CloudDancer.com
Thu Jun 30 23:27:21 UTC 2005

On 30 Jun 2005 14:49:45 +0200, <frederic.gobry at epfl.ch> wrote:

> As I said to someone offlist, I have really been surprised by the
> difference between lisp-the-language, which looks very mature, and
> lisp-the-implementations-and-the-libraries, which move very fast and
> require you to be rather careful because of incompatibilities

That depends on the chosen implementation.  For instance, I use
Slime-CVS without problems along with either the monthly cmucl
snapshots, or lispworks.

--
The LOOP construct is really neat, it's got a lot of knobs to turn!
Don't push the yellow one on the bottom.