[slime-devel] Projects

Nicolas Neuss Nicolas.Neuss at iwr.uni-heidelberg.de
Wed Jun 29 16:49:28 UTC 2005

Hello,

with help from c.l.l, I have made ASDF putting my FASLs to different
directories depending on the implementation.  Unfortunately, SLIME's C-c
C-k still puts FASLs in the directory where the file lies.  This looks like
a problem which can only be solved by considering Lisp files as parts of
ASDF systems (similar to what IDEs for other languages do with projects).
Maybe this is a direction to take for SLIME?

Yours, Nicolas.

P.S.: Some further ideas: Maybe SLIME could somehow search for a system for
the file when it is loaded.  Or one could think of assisting SLIME by
putting the system name in a comment at the beginning of the file.