[slime-devel] Re: It's not just me! [was: CLISP on Windows?]

GP lisper spambait at CloudDancer.com
Fri Jun 24 17:51:25 UTC 2005

On Fri, 24 Jun 2005 09:02:15 -0700, <peter at gigamonkeys.com> wrote:
> Peter Seibel <peter at gigamonkeys.com> writes:
>
> So it's not just me. The common variable may be Windows XP--does
> anyone have SLIME running successfully on Windows XP? With CLISP?

SLIME works fine with Personal Lispworks and 21.3 GNU emacs.  But I
use AutoIt, thus hiding whatever details are needed here.
--------------------

Run, "C:\\Program Files\\Xanalys\\LispWorks Personal\\lispworks-personal-4300.exe"
WinWaitActive, Upgrade LispWorks
LeftClick, 330, 410
Sleep, 1000
WinActivate, Listener 1

Send, (load "slime"){ENTER}
Sleep, 2000

WinMinimize, LispWorks Personal Edition 4.3.7

Run, "C:\\Program Files\\emacs\\bin\\runemacs.exe"
WinWaitActive, emacs at TICKER
Sleep, 1000
send, {ESC}xslime-connect{ENTER}{ENTER}{ENTER}

Exit
------------------------------
"slime"
------------------------------
(load "c:/Program\ Files/emacs/site-lisp/slime/swank-loader.lisp")
#-clisp (swank::create-swank-server 4005 :spawn #'swank::simple-announce-function t)
#+clisp (swank::create-swank-server 4005)

I don't remember if I have the Hyperspec working and it has been
awhile since I used this lisp setup, but it never had a problem I as I
recall.

--
The LOOP construct is really neat, it's got a lot of knobs to turn!
Don't push the yellow one on the bottom.