[slime-devel] fuzzy completion code

PERROT Stephane stephane.perrot at c-s.fr
Fri Jun 24 14:02:08 UTC 2005

    Hello all slimers,

I would like to copy out swank.lisp fuzzy-completion code
in a distinct file, so as to be able do distribute it independantly
of SLIME, for use in LispWorks Editor (as people  using only
LW Editor don't  necessarily have SLIME  installed)

Has anybody an objection to me doing that?

Also, I would like to know who the author(s) of this part
of swank.lisp was (were), in order to give credit where credit
is due...

Thanks in advance for your answer,

Stéphane Perrot

P.S. : In my request you can see the result of Luke's brilliant Amsterdam
SLIME demo, where all users of other Lisp environnments instantly
became envious of  that marvelous, unheard-of, feature (fuzzy
completion) :-)