[slime-devel] Maxima+Slime?

C Y smustudent1 at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 2 17:42:40 UTC 2005

Has anybody here tried working with Maxima in Slime?  I have managed to
figure out how to load it (start slime with sbcl, load
maxima-build.lisp, then do (maxima-load) to load the fasl files) and
typing (run) will start Maxima OK, but then when I tried to do
load("./file.mac"); I got some kind of error (don't have exact error on
this machine, but can be provided.)  Has anybody tried working with
Maxima inside SLIME?  I am definitely interested in this based on
limited experience working without it, but I don't know how much of an
ordeal it might be.

Any help or experience appreciated, and thanks much for SLIME.

CY