[slime-devel] Re: SLIME supporting Corman Lisp 2.51

GP lisper spambait at CloudDancer.com
Thu Jun 2 16:14:40 UTC 2005

On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 15:08:09 +0200, <edi at agharta.de> wrote:
> On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 14:44:40 +0200, Espen Wiborg <espenhw at grumblesmurf.org> wrote:
>
>> Just for laughs, could you try with the image at
>
> It works!  I can load load-bits.lisp without problems.  Bummer - I
> have /no/ idea what could be the difference that caused the troubles.
> I've built my image following your instructions from
>
>  <http://www.grumblesmurf.org/lisp/corman-patches>
>
> and I've done this at least three times, using all-patches.zip and
> starting with a fresh CCL install each time.

Espen mentioned that he started with the Corman CL patches too.
Perhaps you didn't?

> Anyway, I'll play with SLIME now.

Since I cheated and grabbed the image too, I look forward to doing
that ASAP.

--
With sufficient thrust, pigs fly fine.