[slime-devel] SLIME supporting Corman Lisp 2.51

Espen Wiborg espenhw at grumblesmurf.org
Thu Jun 2 12:02:26 UTC 2005

Edi Weitz <edi at agharta.de> writes:
> On Thu, 02 Jun 2005 12:53:47 +0200, Espen Wiborg <espenhw at grumblesmurf.org> wrote:
>> Not noticably.  It almost sounds as if you have a different version
>> of sockets.lisp (or winbase.lisp) than I have...  Can you make those
>> two files available somewhere?
> I've put the versions of these files that are now in my Corman Lisp
> directory here:
>   <http://nanook.agharta.de/corman/>

They are identical to my copies.

> The complete results that I get are pasted below.  I use WinXP pro SP2
> if that matters.

This is quite a mystery; I cannot reproduce this either on Win2000 or
WinXP pro SP2.

Does this happen only with my patches, or do you get the same error
with the original CormanLisp.img?

--
Espen Wiborg <espenhw at grumblesmurf.org>
A goldfish has a memory span of three seconds.