[slime-devel] multithreaded SBCL 0.9.2.x and slime

Friedrich Dominicus frido at q-software-solutions.de
Mon Jul 18 08:03:13 UTC 2005

I probalbly posted this before. Does anyone have encountered problems
with that combination I'm using SBCL 0.9.2.51 and the CVS-Slime.
the message I got is:
   implicitly creating new generic function STREAM-READ-CHAR-WILL-HANG-P
WARNING: These Swank interfaces are unimplemented:
 (ACTIVATE-STEPPING CALLS-WHO
                    DISASSEMBLE-FRAME
                    INSPECT-FOR-EMACS
                    RESTART-FRAME
                    SLDB-BREAK-AT-START
                    SLDB-BREAK-ON-RETURN
                    WHO-BINDS
                    WHO-CALLS
                    WHO-MACROEXPANDS
                    WHO-REFERENCES
                    WHO-SETS
                    WHO-SPECIALIZES)
* ;; Swank started at port: 33038.

33038
*
Process inferior-lisp hangup

Is there anything I can do to get a multithreaded SBCL running with
Slime?

Regards
Friedrich