[slime-devel] Re: C-M-x kills emacs

Jeffrey Cunningham jeffrey at cunningham.net
Sun Jan 23 16:40:42 UTC 2005

On Sun Jan 23, 2005 at 04:21:00PM +0100, Helmut Eller wrote:

> For C-M-x, Emacs usually sends a request to the server and the server
> sends the answer back.  But apparently Emacs crashes before sending
> the request.
>
> Just a stupid question: C-M-x isn't perchance hijacked by your window
> manager?

Helmut, that wasn't stupid at all, that was brilliant. I'm running
enlightenment, and I never new that C-M-x kills the focus window until
this came up. Now I just have to figure out how to either 'remove'
that capability, or remap C-M-x in SLIME to something enlightenment
doesn't pay attention to.

Thank you so much!

--Jeff