[slime-devel] Minor colourisation problem.

Helmut Eller e9626484 at stud3.tuwien.ac.at
Mon Jan 10 19:39:46 UTC 2005

"P.L.Hayes" <paul at wolfbone.ath.cx> writes:

> Sorry if this is already known - I did look through the list down through last
> August - only the "for" in "format" is highlighted in a different colour in
> slime-mode.

This sounds strange.  SLIME doesn't do much highlighting.  defun and
such are highlighted by lisp-mode and not by slime-mode.  SLIME does
some special things like #+foo if foo is not a feature, but that seems
to be unrelated to your problem.  Maybe you have some strange syntax
highlighting code your lisp-mode-hook?