[slime-devel] Re: slime-display-edit-hilights

Stefan Kamphausen skampi at gmx.net
Wed Dec 21 08:00:37 UTC 2005

Hi Peter, and hi slime-devel,

> Peter Seibel <peter at gigamonkeys.com> writes:
>
> Try this patch.

Easier said, than done.  How do I apply such patches using the patch
program?  I tried patch -p0 <patchfile after saving that snippet to
patchfile and some parts where rejected.

Anyway, afterwards I applied the patch manually (shame on me ;-) and it
works.  Well, at least a quick glance in the morning indicates that.  I will
use it during the day and if anything comes up will send another comment.

In any case: thanks :-)

> This also provides a kludgy but, I think, real fix to
> turn off edited-code hilighting in the REPL

Seems to work, too.

Regards,
Stefan

--
GMX DSL-Flatrate 1 Jahr kostenlos* + WLAN-Router ab 0,- Euro*
Bis 31.12.2005 einsteigen! Infos unter: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl