[slime-devel] SLIME, CMUCL 19c, and Garnet

C Y smustudent1 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 20 15:41:56 UTC 2005

Hi all.  I tried building the CVS garnet inside of SLIME using 19c last
night, and after a couple corrections the build seemed to proceed well
until I got an exit from CMUCL with error of either 256 or 265
(naturally I forgot which.)

My first guess is that I just ran out of memory - is there any way to
increase CMUCL's settings related to this type of thing?  Or do I just
need more physical memory? (I only have 256 :-/)

Alternately, if it's not memory what could cause something like this?
I was able to build Garnet successfully from the command line.

Has anybody else ever built Garnet inside SLIME?

Cheers,
CY