[slime-devel] slime cvs 20051213, XEmacs 21.4.17

Hoehle, Joerg-Cyril Joerg-Cyril.Hoehle at t-systems.com
Wed Dec 14 09:28:29 UTC 2005

Adam Fabian wrote:
>And it appears to go on, but I'm lame enough that I haven't figure out
>how to read the rest of the messages buffer without making it
>disappear.

All Emacs messages are available in the buffer named *Messages* (Emacs) or " *Messages*" (XEmacs, note space prefix). In XEmacs, in may therefore be necessary to select the buffer as follows:
C-x b c-q SPACE * Mess TAB RET

Buffers with a space prefix are normally hidden from the *Buffer List*. Some such exist in Emacs as well.

Regards,
	Jörg Höhle.