[slime-devel] M-. slime-edit-definition accuracy

Luke Crook luke at balooga.com
Thu Dec 8 18:24:39 UTC 2005

I'm using Emacs/SLIME and Lispworks. I'm finding that "M-. slime-edit-
definition" becomes less and less accurate the further into the file the
definition is located. So for example if a defun is near the top of the file,
then M-. jumps to the correct line. However if the defun is a couple hundred
lines into the file, then M-. may end up somewhere in the middle of the defun,
or in the wrong defun. Does this have something to do with tags? Is there
something I need to rebuild from time to time?

Thanks,
-Luke