[slime-devel] nregex in public domain

Luke Gorrie luke at synap.se
Wed Aug 31 12:16:30 UTC 2005

Hi,

I'm not sure if my mail about this will reach the list so I post it
here via Gmane. I will confirm this with the other listed author,
Chris Double.

From: Luke Gorrie <lgorrie at common-lisp.net>
Subject: Re: nregex
To: "Lawrence E. Freil" <lef at freil.com>
Cc: slime-devel at common-lisp.net
Date: 31 Aug 2005 13:59:29 +0200

Hi Lawrence!

Thanks for your help! I think that Debian require an explicit
into-public-domain'ing rather than absense of copyright statement but
I interpret your mail as such an into'ing :-). Of course we'll keep
the proper attribution in the code.

I Cc: this good news to the slime-devel mailing list where our legal
department can see it :-)