[slime-devel] Re: Slime license annoyances

Thomas F. Burdick tfb at OCF.Berkeley.EDU
Wed Aug 31 08:36:51 UTC 2005

Luke Gorrie writes:
 > Peter Van Eynde <pvaneynd at debian.org> writes:
 >
 > > portable-allegroserve use ppcre.
 >
 > The real solution is of course to fix the cl-ppcre bug that it is
 > split into multiple source files and less bundleable. :-)

Oh, that one's easy:

  for file in packages specials util errors lexer parser regex-class \
              convert optimize closures repetition-closures scanner api; \
    do echo $file.lisp; \
  done | xargs cat > ppcre.lisp

Maybe bundle-op should go into the collection of asdf hacks that I
intend to clean up and release someday.

--
         ,'  .\  / | Free Mumia Abu-Jamal! |