[slime-devel] Re: Slime license annoyances

Peter Van Eynde pvaneynd at debian.org
Mon Aug 29 19:43:24 UTC 2005

Il 2005-08-07, Peter Van Eynde <pvaneynd at debian.org> ha scritto:
> Hello,
>
> I just got a reject from ftpmaster (the person, not that server) for the slime
> package because some of a stupid packaging error on my part and because the
> readme says that there is no general license for the package and that you
> should check all files individualy. When you do that you see that:

Updated:

still without license information:

doc/texinfo-tabulate.awk
nregex.lisp
> nregex.lisp has a (sort-of) licence without permission to distribute or
> anything.
present.lisp
swank-ecl.lisp
swank-source-file-cache.lisp
swank-source-path-parser.lisp
swank.asd
mkdist.sh
test-all.sh
test.sh

Until these files get a license I cannot add slime to the main debian
distribution :-(.

> Could you clear these problems up?

Groetjes, Peter

--