[slime-devel] SLIME48: a Swank back end in Scheme48

Taylor Campbell campbell at bloodandcoffee.net
Wed Aug 24 03:57:12 UTC 2005

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005, Helmut Eller wrote:

> Would you mind to post the code for the "realistic" backend?

Sure -- I'm just cleaning it up a bit now, and I'll put the source up
on the web for others to see and (minimally) use in a day or two.

> With what version of scheme48 does it work?

It will run in Scheme48 1.3.  It could be modified to run in slightly
earlier versions, but there would need to be somewhat more major
changes for it to run in 0.57 or earlier.