[slime-devel] Reverting the runnnig image

Peter Schuller peter.schuller at infidyne.com
Sun Aug 7 20:25:58 UTC 2005

Hello,

when developing using slime I often find myself hindered by a "dirty"
image, and falling back to using a manual "clean" compile externally.

A typical example is wanting to use B:X in A, but having forgot to
export X in B. Compilation of A results in the compiler interning X
in A. So now I have to manually unintern the symbol in order to
get A to compile, using the symbol from B.

Other situations similar in nature have arissen.

The cause is obvious; but my question is whether anybody uses any
particular 'tricks' or procedures to avoid issues like this?

PGP userID: 0xE9758B7D or 'Peter Schuller <peter.schuller at infidyne.com>'
Key retrieval: Send an E-Mail to getpgpkey at scode.org
E-Mail: peter.schuller at infidyne.com Web: http://www.scode.org