[slime-devel] Re: Any word on a 1.1 release?

Peter Seibel peter at gigamonkeys.com
Tue Apr 19 19:01:14 UTC 2005

Helmut Eller <heller at common-lisp.net> writes:

> Peter Seibel <peter at gigamonkeys.com> writes:
>
>> Is that a tarball of the whole tree or a distribution made with
>> mkdist.sh?
>
> Yes, it was created with mkdist, but the tarball is now obsolete
> anyway.

Ah, so that's not the official 1.2 release? I included it in the 0.3
Lispboxen. I assume you'll anounce here when there's an official 1.2 I
can use. I'll build Lispbox 0.4 when it's ready (or after I get back
from Amsterdam). And, just out of curiosity, how is it that it ended
up named .tgz instead of tar.gz if it was built with mkdist? Did you
just rename it?

-Peter

Peter Seibel                                     peter at gigamonkeys.com