[slime-devel] Question about useage

Jeffrey Cunningham jeffrey at cunningham.net
Sun Apr 10 02:41:04 UTC 2005

This is probably a dumb question, but I haven't been able to figure it
out yet. If I'm working with Slime and have defined some method
functions for CLOS objects and want to change the number of arguments,
when I go to compile one it objects with something like:

"Attempt to add the method #<Standard-Method LIST-PARMS (TRACK-CLASS)
{48BAC95D}> to the generic function #<Standard-Generic-Function LIST-PARMS (6)
{484A09A1}>."

I knew that. I was trying to change them all. Is there a way to clear
the existence of these functions from lisp's "memory" and start over?
Or do I have to kill the session and start it up again?

Thanks.

--Jeff