[slime-devel] problem with lambda gtk ?

Nicolas Lamirault lam at tuxfamily.org
Thu Apr 7 08:42:35 UTC 2005

Helmut Eller <helmut at common-lisp.net> writes:

> Nicolas Lamirault <lam at tuxfamily.org> writes:
>
>> hello,
>> i have a problem with slime and lambda gtk
>> i make  a new sbcl.core  image and when  i start sbcl from  shell with
>> this image, i haven't got any problems :
>>
>> * sbcl --core ./sbcl-af.core
>
> Does (require 'sb-bsd-sockets) work here?
>
> I tried lambda-gtk from SLIME with SBCL 0.8.21.6 and it seems to work,
> so I think this is a SBCL problem and not a SLIME problem.

when i try sbcl from shell with sbcl-af.core, it works perfectly
but from slime, i have an error

from shell:

$> sbcl
This is SBCL 0.8.19.39, an implementation of ANSI Common Lisp.
More information about SBCL is available at <http://www.sbcl.org/>.

SBCL is free software, provided as is, with absolutely no warranty.
It is mostly in the public domain; some portions are provided under
BSD-style licenses.  See the CREDITS and COPYING files in the
distribution for more information.
* (require 'sb-bsd-sockets)

("SB-GROVEL" "SB-BSD-SOCKETS")

from slime : (M-x slime, run lisp : sbcl)

; SLIME 2005-03-23
CL-USER> (require 'sb-bsd-sockets)
NIL
CL-USER>