[slime-devel] Re: Loading slime for clisp in xemacs on Windows

Andrei Stebakov astebakov at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 30 21:16:39 UTC 2004

> but: latest clisp (self-compiled from CVS) doesn't understand
> "w:/slime/stuff" anymore. It converts it to "//c/w:/slime/stuff".
> this is still fixable, if I had the time to fix it.
> writing and fixing cygwin32-mount.el was faster, then argueing with sam. :)

So, correct me if I am wrong. Currently I have clisp shipped with cygwin. Sorry
I don't know how to check its version. You say that one day when they update
clisp I   might have a problem with the new paths convention? What's my plan of
actions then, download and cygwin32-mount.el and call (require 'cygwin32-mount)?
Will I be able to find cygwin32-mount.el some day in the near future?

Thank you,
Andrei