[slime-devel] 3 todo's

Tiago Maduro-Dias tcmd at rnl.ist.utl.pt
Tue Sep 28 17:20:42 UTC 2004

Hi!

I wasn't aware of the Emacs convention you mention, but it does sound
like a useful convention I'll try to follow. I didn't know of q either,
but that is exactly what I was going for, so 2 out of 2. Regarding the
last note, I have only noticed the problem in Allegro CL 6.2. An
example follows:

-code-
-+  Warnings (1)
  `-- While compiling these undefined functions were referenced:
      LALR-PARSER from position 19149 in
        /Users/tcmd/Desktop/Lisp Development/lalr.lisp
-/code-

The position is provided by the compiler, so is the source file, but
pressing enter on the warning itself won't take me to it. I'm not quite
sure how to tackle this one myself, but after what you said and my own
experience, I'm assuming this might be an implementation specific bug
more than anything else.

TMD.