[slime-devel] Re: Error in function CREATE-INET-LISTENER (OS X +CMUCL) (Solved)

marco mb at bese.it
Mon Sep 13 16:51:58 UTC 2004

mikel <mikel at evins.net> writes:

> So the problem appears to be that swank.lisp refers to
> swank-mop:standard-slot-definition, which is not defined anywhere in
> the cmucl load. I fixed this by swiping the definition of
> import-to-swank-mop from swank-sbcl and using it to import
> standard-slot-definition from the pcl package:

this is my fault, i hadn't realized that my changes was cause slime to
not even load an implementations without the swank-mop package :(. i
just commited a patch for cmucl. this leaves lispworks and clisp...

> It still seems to be necessart to comment out the
>
> :host (resolve-hostname host)

this one is kind of weird. it only gives errors when it's run during
slime's start up process, i've no problems running the same code from
within a repl...i commited a patch some read time conditionals so
that this argument doens't get passed on #+(and cmucl ppc) and
everything seems to work.

p.s. - can we kill the fix for cmucl18e in swank-cmucl now that 19a
is out?

--
-Marco
Ring the bells that still can ring.