[slime-devel] the slime inspector

Marco Baringer mb at bese.it
Sun Sep 12 23:43:12 UTC 2004

"Thomas Schilling" <tjs_ng at yahoo.de> writes:

> I ported it to acl62, see the attached diff

wow, that was quick. thanks!

> hm, removing method has one problem though: it doesn't remove the
> method  at point (instead it always removes the last method.)

fixed.

> Also warning when the last normal method (ie. w/o qualifiers) is
> about to be removed would be nice. (though that's just a minor
> feature)

currently the actions can't interact with emacs. i'd really like to
change this so that, other than this, you could change the values of
the inspected objects (by reading and evaling from an emacs
minibuffer). however i'm not sure how to actually implement this.

> Also how about some nice (customizable) coloring to indicate what's
> clickable and what not? But maybe it's already possible and I haven't
> customized it appropriately.

there's a slime-inspector-action-face which defaults to just italics,
suggestions welcome (blue maybe?)

--
-Marco
Ring the bells that still can ring.