[slime-devel] Bug in SLIME 1.0 from CVS?

Thomas Schilling tjs_ng at yahoo.de
Sat Sep 11 17:11:02 UTC 2004

> I put the Emacs cursor after the last right-paren, issued C-c C-c, and
> the SLIME debugger popped up; it said (I've expanded the top stack
> frame):

I experienced the same with the slime-1.0 tarball. But for AllegroCL. It
says it got 4 args, expecting 3. (Cannot post the backtrace, since I
installed it on a different machine.)

It has probably something to do with the attempt to eliminate the
redefinition warnings when C-c C-c'ing. Maybe an incomplete commit?
(Sorry, I haven't checked the latest Slime from CVS, since my current
Slime works quite well and I currently don't have the time to work on it.)

ts
--
      ,,
     \../   /  <<< The LISP Effect