[slime-devel] suggestion for ~/.slime/fasl/*

Frédéric Brunel frederic.brunel at free.fr
Wed Oct 27 22:47:28 UTC 2004

> Some lisp implementation can be run on different architectures.
>
> If users keep the same home on different computers this will lead to
> collision in ~/.slime/fasl/* directories.

Talking about that, SLIME obviously made his own way to solve this
problem. I wonder if you can do that using ASDF? That is, generating
fasl file into a "build" directory and not into the root of your
project.
It's really really annoying. I guess ASDF is enough extensile to do
that, but the lack of doc make it difficult to extend.

--
Frederic Brunel