[slime-devel] Macro indentation redux

Peter Seibel peter at javamonkey.com
Mon Oct 18 02:21:26 UTC 2004

Okay, I'm totally confused. I have a couple macros with lambda lists
like this:

  (defmacro with-gensyms ((&rest names) &body body) ...

  (defmacro once-only ((&rest names) &body body) ...

It seems that a few weeks ago, when I used these macros Emacs would
indent the bodies correctly, i.e.

  (with-gensyms (foo)
    (stuff ...))

and

  (once-only (foo)
    (stuff ...))

Then something changed and once-only started getting indented like this:

  (once-only (foo)
             (stuff ...))

Now (having just updated to CVS head) once-only gets indented
correctly but with-gensyms is dorked up:

  (with-gensyms (foo)
                (stuff ...))

Help? (BTW, I'm using a fairly recent CVS version of Emacs--a week or
two old, FWTW.)

-Peter

Peter Seibel                                      peter at javamonkey.com