[slime-devel] Re: Indenting macro bodies

Paolo Amoroso amoroso at mclink.it
Fri Oct 8 15:49:31 UTC 2004

Peter Seibel <peter at javamonkey.com> writes:

> Not that I have a lot of free time at the moment to actually do it but

Probably not even Marco, who created the `cltl-mode' SourceForge
project with a similar goal :)

> how would folks feel about forking the cl-indent.el from emacs into
> SLIME so we can hack on it without having to deal with getting the
> "official" version that comes with Emacs patched. (I've submitted a

That would be great.  It looks like there is no unified CL indent mode
that improves on cl-indent.el, e.g.  Every Lisper seems to have his
own code snippets for patching or enhancing the existing cl-indent.el.

Paolo