[slime-devel] Getting into sldb from other threads (I'm losing my mind)

Peter Seibel peter at javamonkey.com
Thu Oct 7 04:18:06 UTC 2004

I can swear I had this working great the other day but I don't
remember doing anything special to make it happen. Anyway, here it is:
I'm using AllegroServe and when one of the server threads drops into
the debugger I want--of course--to be in an sldb debugger. I've given
AllegroServe the magic incantation (net.aserve::debug-on :notrap)
which causes it to let unhandled errors drop us into the debugger but
I'm just getting to Allegro's debugger in *inferior-lisp*. I've got:

  #+allegro(tpl:setq-default *debugger-hook* #'swank:swank-debugger-hook)

In my ~/.swank.lisp for whatever that's worth. What am I spacing on?

-Peter

Peter Seibel                                      peter at javamonkey.com