[slime-devel] Slime-space dropping connection bug report

Tayssir John Gabbour tayss_temp2 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 7 02:43:15 UTC 2004

Hi, I hope this is the right place for bugreports.

On Emacs running on Win2k using CLisp, my connection to Slime is dropped when I
hit slime-space on a file I've loaded, and get this error message on the
*Asynch Shell Command* buffer:

;; Connection to Emacs lost.
;; [read from #<input string-input-stream>: #<package swank> has no external
symbol with name "BUFFER-FIRST-CHANGE"]
;; Loaded file C:\.slime.lisp
[1]>

I do have an old version which works properly; the last entry in its changelog
is: 2004-07-01. The versions which exhibit this bug are slime-1.0 and the most
recent one in CVS.

Thanks,
Tayssir