[slime-devel] Beer (Also: Re: SLIME docs - contributors)

Luke Gorrie luke at synap.se
Tue Oct 5 22:12:56 UTC 2004

Christian Lynbech <christian.lynbech at ericsson.com> writes:

> In the Credits chapter, there is a footnote about the thanks for DanB
> applying to his SBCL personality.
>
> I am unsure what the definition of "one of us" is but if that is being
> listed in the hackers list above, that same footnote should perhaps
> also apply to Christophe Rhodes and Martin Simmons.

Quite right, and Gary Byers too. Every Lisp implementor who subscribes
to slime-devel is doing great things for their karma :-)

Also: Christian and I inaugurated the first Stockholm Lisp Beer
Drinking Society last week. We're planning to have another one in two
weeks (the 19th) if anyone in the area is interested!

T'was great fun to meet so many SLIMEers in Amsterdam the other
weekend too! It's my pleasure to pass on the thanks from a lot of
happy people to SLIME hackerdom at large.

I would also like to take this opportunity to announce the exciting
new "buy a SLIME hacker a beer" campaign :-)

-Luke