[slime-devel] pid

Reini Urban rurban at x-ray.at
Sat Oct 2 10:45:12 UTC 2004

BTW:
I have this win32 improvement for slime-clisp.lisp

#+win32
(defmethod getpid ()
      (or (and (find-package "WIN32") (WIN32:|GetCurrentProcessId|))
      (system::getenv "PID") -1))

I posted this on 9/23/04 but it didn't make it through. Now I got reminded.

--
Reini Urban
http://xarch.tu-graz.ac.at/home/rurban/